domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

Not yet

I have to do two final essays for two different subjects and another one for the Practicum 1. At the beginning of the holidays I did a “homework-plan”. I decided to do these final essays after doing the rest of works, essays, activities and reflections. I thought:
“I want to go deeper and reflect some topics to realise my activities and works. And then, I will be able to write the three final essays successfully”
 
My perspective now is quite different. I have finished all my works, however I feel I am not as prepare as I wanted to write the essays. I believe that the first essay, I write, will be worse than the third one. I feel I am aware of my learning process.
I also wanted to write a post but I thought:
 
“I will do it better after holidays because I will have reflected more about it”
If I think in this way, I will never do anything because I am going to say all the time -NOT YET-. I have realised that to compare works of different moments or levels of my learning process is also interesting.
 
Laura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario